Forewords by Wayne Martindale and John R. Sheets, S. J.
1. Introduction: Incarnational Reality
2. God, Super-Nature, and Nature
3. Sacrament: Avenue to the Real
4. Spirit, Soul, and Body
5. Till We Have Faces
6. We've Been "Undragoned"
7. The Great Dance
8. The Way of the Cross
9. The Whole Intellect
10. The Whole Imagination I: Surprised by Joy
11. The Whole Imagination II: The Two Minds
Appendix: The Great Divorce
Norman L. Geisler (1932-2019) taught at top evangelical colleges and seminaries for over fifty years and was distinguished professor of apologetics and theology at Veritas Evangelical Seminary in Murrieta, California. He wrote nearly eighty books, including the Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics, Christian Ethics, and Systematic Theology.