Katie Crismale-Marshall is a certified Profit First Coach, Bookkeeper and Small Business Strategist who over many years has worked with hundreds of tradies who are struggling, and has supported them to turn their businesses around. Katie's experience also includes being the wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, daughter in law, sister in law and niece of tradies, so she understands firsthand what a tradie business can do to a family.
'Tradies are central to the Australian economy. Yet far too many
are coming undone due to cash flow issues. But, as Katie captures
so well, this doesn't have to be the case. All because one of the
most important tools in their arsenal is, in fact, learning how to
manage their finances.
'And from a client's perspective, when given the choice between paying on the spot thanks to clever tech or chasing up bills for months to come - there's no questioning what wins. All the more proof that it's not only time for tradies to put profit first, but to harness all of the technology at their disposal.'
- Trent Innes - Managing Director, Xero Australia and Asia'I think this book, Profit First for Tradies, is going to be an absolute life changer for a lot of tradies.'
- Clinton Cowin - Managing Director TradiePad'There is no doubt that being a tradie is tough. And that's what I love about everything that Katie Crismale-Marshall does. She gets the struggle, she provides smart strategies and practical advice designed to take the financial stress out of being a tradie, and she's not afraid to call it the way it is. This is a must read book for every tradie in the country.'
- Andrew Griffiths - Australia's #1 Small Business Author, Global Speaker'Being a business owner can be a struggle when you don't have the right tools. Even more so for our tradies who are exceptional craftspeople yet have rarely been shown how to run a profitable business. As a result, they have a constant battle with their cash flow, which is a battle they rarely win. In her book Profit First for Tradies, Katie has clearly identified the steps tradies need to take in order to turn their business around and run a profitable trades business.'
- Daniel Priestley - Co-Founder of DENT, Author of Oversubscribed, 24 Assets, Entrepreneur Revolution and Key Person of Influence'Most business owners work hard for everyone except themselves. In particular, tradies do a wonderful job supporting the community and yet are often working for less than minimum wage. This is a definitive book to show them a pathway for how they can not only serve their clients but look after their families for years to come.'
- Dr David Dugan - Business Coach & Mentor