Eric Zielinski, D.C., host of the Essential Oils Revolution summits, offers a soup-to-nuts guide to mastering essential oils for vibrant health and well-being, featuring more than 150 recipes and formulations for restful sleep, reduced inflammation, balanced hormones, and more
ERIC ZIELINSKI, D.C. is a formally trained public health researcher, aromatherapist, and founder of the Essential Oils Revolution summits that have reached 300,000 people across the globe. His website, DrEricZ.com, is visited by more than 3,000,000 natural health seekers annually, and he has rapidly become the go-to resource for essential oils education.
"I firmly believe that environmental toxins contribute to most
chronic diseases today. In his brilliant book, Dr. Z delivers a
priceless collection of DIY recipes that will help you detoxify
your home, make over your medicine cabinet, and transform your body
care to help you enjoy optimal health!"
- Amy Myers, MD, New York Times bestselling author of The Thyroid Connection and The Autoimmune Solution
"In The Healing Power of Essential Oils, Dr. Z provides a
cutting-edge and evidence-based approach to using essential oils.
He astutely portrays how to prepare a variety of remedies. His
well-written and detailed information makes this book a must-read
for every essential oil user."
- Steven Masley, MD, FAHA, FACN, FAAFP, CNS, author of The Better Brain Solution "Amazing, captivating, and practical! This book is a must have addition to your family health library. If you want to know how essential oils can help your family with pain, infection, fatigue, digestion, and many other chronic ailments, look no further than this essential oil Bible!"
- Dr. Peter Osborne, author of the international bestseller, No Grain No Pain
"Our ancestors' earliest medicines were all made from the plants in their immediate environment. The Healing Power of Essential Oils blends ancient traditions with cutting-edge science to present a powerful new approach that can help you safely reverse the effects of modern scourges including depression, chronic stress and mood disorders."
- Alan Christianson, NMD, New York Times bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet "If you're confused by conflicting claims about essential oils, pick up this book now and get the unbiased, evidence-based information you're seeking. The Healing Power of Essential Oils will become your favorite go-to guide if you're serious about using these health-boosting oils safely, smartly, and effectively.
- Kellyann Petrucci, MS, ND, New York Times bestselling author of Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet "Essential oils are everywhere these days, unfortunately, solid, evidence-based information on how to properly use them isn't as easy to find. Dr. Z. isn't afraid to dive into the research and tackle the hard and often confusing topics, which is exactly the reason I've come to look to him as one of my most-trusted sources of natural health information."
- Jill Winger, ThePrairieHomestead.com "An inspirational read that will enlighten you to the pervasive benefits of essential oils for your emotional, mental and physical health! No-fluff, cutting-edge, and evidence-based, The Healing Power of Essential Oils systematically debunks common myths and fanciful claims that have taken the internet by storm. The indispensable truths presented in this book makes it a must-read for every essential oil user."
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger, Founder of the Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
"Armed with a researcher's mind, a caring heart, and unstoppable faith, Dr. Z has taken this beautifully important yet complex topic and made it accessible for everyone."
- Marc David, Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating and author of Nourishing Wisdom and The Slow Down Diet
"We've come full circle in medicine and are beginning to understand the incredible potency of plants. The essential oils of a plant are the true treasure of nature and Dr Zielinski has brought this wisdom forth in a salient and accessible way. This book should be in every house and be used frequently."
- Pedram Shojai, OMD, New York Times bestselling author of The Urban Monk, Founder, Well.Org