Hands on Activities for Children with Autism & Sensory Disorders
Free Shipping Worldwide
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Published In: ||United States, 01 April 2016|
Innovative, practical and fun activities for children with autism and sensory disorders.
Following a step-by-step recipe format, Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L provides nearly 200 activities and interventions to help children with their sensory needs. This highly detailed, illustrated and accessible guide is a rich resource for any therapist, teacher or parent.
* Crafts, recipes, music and exercises for the clinic, classroom or home
* A multi-sensory enrichment program for children with autism
* Gradual exposure activities for children who can't tolerate sensory input
* Sensory immersion activities to desensitize the child to touch, taste and sound
* Reduce stress and anxiety with physical exercises and reframing strategies
Pesi Publishing & Media|
27.69 x 21.59 x 1.27 centimeters (0.52 kg)|
15+ years |