"This directory and its helpful staff will help you find any
celebrity in the world."
- Tim Ferriss, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, The 4-Hour Workweek"The range is amazing - this thing is huge!"
- CNN"Similar titles do not boast as many entries. If your library needs a current celebrity address book, this would be good. Recommended for all libraries."
- Library Journal"An exhaustive list of essential celebrity contact information. Certainly fascinating and as no-nonsense as it gets."
- Kirkus Discoveries"Many small businesses, publicists, and marketers want to get their products into celebrities' hands. This book is the solution."
- Entrepreneur Magazine"A truly impressive amount of listings for celebrities of all sorts conveyed in a very simple, straightforward manner and easy-to-read visual format."
- Writer's Digest"Great job! We will refer readers to this book - it's a great resource for 'celeb' questions, which we get fairly often."
- Playboy Magazine"Of all the resources for celebrity addresses, this book is far and away the most comprehensive and useful. It is essential for any serious autograph collector. Indispensable!"
- Autograph Magazine"A superb, quick and easy-to-use reference for entertainment professionals and fans alike."
- Midwest Book Review"This guide offers priceless information that would otherwise take hours to research. Owning The Celebrity Black Book is like cutting six degrees of separation down to one simple degree."
- Curled Up With A Good Book"The time saved by already having the celebrity's contact information rather than Googling and cold-calling will certainly pay for this book in the long run."
- Absolute Write"Some of the best money you'll ever spend. This book is an excellent value and provides you (and me) with great publicity opportunities."
- Paul Hartunian, Free Publicity Information Center"The most helpful book I have ever owned. Worth every penny."
- Jill Jackson, Syndicated Columnist, Jill Jackson's Hollywood"I own it, use it, just ordered the new edition, and recommend it. Useful if you want to send your book/product as a gift, hoping for a note back you can use. If you opt to pursue a celebrity or celebrities on your own or to use in your advertising or to get a 'blurb' from for your book, this is the place to get contact information."
- Dan Kennedy, No B.S. Guide to Marketing to the Affluent* Visit ContactAnyCelebrity.com for more testimonials and success stories!