Ty.Hermenlisa 100% Real Virgin Brazilian Remy Human Hair Wigs for Black Women Natural Colour Wavy Short Bobs Hairpieces with Elastic Strap, 81g Jet Black
Free Shipping Worldwide
IndicationsOther care tips
9. Don¡¯t use heat to style, especially when wig is wet, as it will permanently singe and damage the wig
10. Keeping it on a wig head to help keep wig¡¯s shape
11. You can but it¡¯s not recommended that you perm, dye, bleach or cellophane the wig since they have already been bleached or dyed during the production process. If you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the hair, you will do it at your own risk. We don¡¯t guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered
IngredientsHow to wear the cap wigs
1. Put on a flesh-coloured wig cap to keep your natural hair smooth and flat. Adjust the wig cap so it sits at your front hairline. If you don't want to wear a wig cap, comb your hair back away from your scalp line
2. Place the front of the wig at your eyebrows and pull the wig all the way over your head
3. As you pull the wig down, use your thumbs to tuck your own hair or ponytail under the wig
4. Flip your head over and slide the front of the wig back until you reach your hairline.
5. Run your fingers along the sides of the wigs and find the two hard ear tabs; they are generally near your temples. Make sure that these ear tabs are even; this is how you know that your wig is on straight
6. Once the wig is at your hair line, tabs are even and the wig is pulled down in the back, you're done
7. If you find that the wig is too tight or too loose, take it off and adjust the elastic strap at the back of the wig
DirectionsHow to Determine Your Wig Size
Ty.Hermenlisa Cap Size: 21¡± is of average size, it has adjustable straps that give up to 1/2¡± so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
Average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, to determine whether this is the right size for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline.