At Ty.Hermenlisa, we are committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Your full satisfaction can be achieved by the following care tips. First and foremost, always cheque the wigs before installation to find if any problem with the hair.
If you detect any problems, contact us immediately. If there are no problems with the hair within the first 2 weeks, it can be assumed that the hair is fine. If problems arise after 2 weeks, the problem does not lie in the hair or workmanship. But still feel free to contact us and we will try to help you resolve your situation.
Care tips 1. All of Ty.Hermenlisa wigs come PRE-STYLED. They may need a gentle shake or some slight adjustments with a wig comb once they are removed from their shipping box
2. Don¡¯t wear a wig straight from the package. Do take it to a hairstylist to have it cut into a shape and style that suits your face
3. It is not recommended to wash your wig too frequently. Washing it more frequently will stress the hair and decrease its life span
4. Only using your fingers or a brush or comb that is specifically designed for wigs to detangle
5. Try a specifically designed wig shampoo and conditioner to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig
6. When wash hair, do not rub. Run your fingers over the inside of the cap where it meets your forehead to remove oils and sweat. Rinse the shampoo out of the wig in cold clear water until thoroughly rinsed
7. After shampooing, apply a small amount of wig conditioner to your hands and rub together. Carefully work the conditioner through the hair, avoiding the cap. Thoroughly rinse the conditioner from the hair over cold running water
8. Blot excess water gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Air dry your wig on a wig stand. Do not use a hair dryer and do not brush it while it is wet. You may gently shake your wig and lightly work the hair with your fingertips. Do not dry your wig in direct sunlight
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.