At Ty.Hermenlisa, we are committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Your full satisfaction can be achieved by the following care tips. First and foremost, always cheque the wigs before installation to find if any problem with the hair.
If you detect any problems, contact us immediately. If there are no problems with the hair within the first 2 weeks, it can be assumed that the hair is fine. If problems arise after 2 weeks, the problem does not lie in the hair or workmanship. But still feel free to contact us and we will try to help you resolve your situation.
Care tips 1. All of Ty.Hermenlisa wigs come PRE-STYLED. They may need a gentle shake or some slight adjustments with a wig comb once they are removed from their shipping box
2. Don¡¯t wear a wig straight from the package. Do take it to a hairstylist to have it cut into a shape and style that suits your face
3. It is not recommended to wash your wig too frequently. Washing it more frequently will stress the hair and decrease its life span
4. Only using your fingers or a brush or comb that is specifically designed for wigs to detangle
5. Try a specifically designed wig shampoo and conditioner to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig
6. When wash hair, do not rub. Run your fingers over the inside of the cap where it meets your forehead to remove oils and sweat. Rinse the shampoo out of the wig in cold clear water until thoroughly rinsed
7. After shampooing, apply a small amount of wig conditioner to your hands and rub together. Carefully work the conditioner through the hair, avoiding the cap. Thoroughly rinse the conditioner from the hair over cold running water
8. Blot excess water gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Air dry your wig on a wig stand. Do not use a hair dryer and do not brush it while it is wet. You may gently shake your wig and lightly work the hair with your fingertips. Do not dry your wig in direct sunlight
Other care tips
9. Don¡¯t use heat to style, especially when wig is wet, as it will permanently singe and damage the wig
10. Keeping it on a wig head to help keep wig¡¯s shape
11. You can but it¡¯s not recommended that you perm, dye, bleach or cellophane the wig since they have already been bleached or dyed during the production process. If you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the hair, you will do it at your own risk. We don¡¯t guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered
How to wear the cap wigs
1. Put on a flesh-coloured wig cap to keep your natural hair smooth and flat. Adjust the wig cap so it sits at your front hairline. If you don't want to wear a wig cap, comb your hair back away from your scalp line
2. Place the front of the wig at your eyebrows and pull the wig all the way over your head
3. As you pull the wig down, use your thumbs to tuck your own hair or ponytail under the wig
4. Flip your head over and slide the front of the wig back until you reach your hairline.
5. Run your fingers along the sides of the wigs and find the two hard ear tabs; they are generally near your temples. Make sure that these ear tabs are even; this is how you know that your wig is on straight
6. Once the wig is at your hair line, tabs are even and the wig is pulled down in the back, you're done
7. If you find that the wig is too tight or too loose, take it off and adjust the elastic strap at the back of the wig
How to Determine Your Wig Size
Ty.Hermenlisa Cap Size: 21¡± is of average size, it has adjustable straps that give up to 1/2¡± so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
Average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, to determine whether this is the right size for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline.